The Freddie Mac/CUNA Alliance
Credit unions looking to increase their mortgage business turn to Freddie Mac and the Freddie Mac/Credit Union National Association (CUNA) Alliance. Through the alliance, we offer you exclusive, competitive advantages to help you effectively access the secondary mortgage market and create homeownership opportunities for more of your members.
From practical solutions to reach new and existing members, to customized sale options to realize possibilities for your mortgage business, the alliance offers you ways to:
- Serve a growing member base with stable mortgage products, including prudent affordable lending solutions; bi-weekly payment mortgages; balloon/reset mortgages; and other mortgage product advantages.
- Enhance your sale strategies with secondary market executions customized to meet your unique needs, including cash sale advantages on a variety of Freddie Mac mortgage products.
- Access technology to expand your mortgage business with start-up advantages for Loan Product Advisor®, Freddie Mac's automated underwriting service, and the Mortgagebot with Loan Product Advisor business-to-consumer Web site to reach more members online.
- Participate in ongoing learning opportunities to broaden your mortgage business knowledge and help you tap into expanding markets, including scholarships to Freddie Mac live training events and more.
Get started with the alliance
- If you're already an approved Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer and a member of CUNA, you can start taking advantage of the alliance value package almost immediately by simply filling out and returning the confidentiality agreement located in the top right corner of this Web page.
- Your Freddie Mac Account Manager or representative will follow up with you on the alliance details.
- To become a member of CUNA, call your state credit union league or call CUNA league relations at (800) 356-9655 ext. 4040.
- To become an approved Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer, complete our streamlined, online application.
- If you have more questions, contact a Freddie Mac representative through Freddie Mac's special CUNA Alliance hotline at (866) 220-2074.