Early Funding Execution
Free up your warehouse lines before the settlement date
The Freddie Mac Early Funding pool-level execution option, available through Freddie Mac Loan Selling AdvisorSM, gives you the option to receive funding up to 45 days before the securities settlement date on loans you pool into securities. When you choose Early Funding, you’ll free up your warehouse lines sooner in the funding process and reduce your carrying costs. Early Funding is available for our Guarantor and MultiLender customers.
- Receive faster funding. Once pools have met our delivery standards and the notes have been certified, they are eligible for funding.
- Operational efficiencies. Deliver your Early Funding pools in an easy process through Loan Selling Advisor, as you do today.
- Increased liquidity. Free up your warehouse lines of credit earlier, allowing you to access more capital to originate more loans.
- Greater flexibility. You can fund multiple warehouse lenders within one pool if you choose to, eliminating the need to create separate pools. You have the ability to use your Freddie Mac-approved document custodian.
|Eligible Mortgage Products||All eligible fixed-rate mortgages and ARMs
15-, 20- and 30-year FHA/VA mortgages
Refer to Freddie Mac's Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide Section 6201.1 for more information about eligible products and their requirements
|Special Sales Requirements||Minimum servicing spread of 0.25%
Maximum servicing spread of 2.00%
|Eligible Remittance Cycles||Choose from three remittance cycle options: Gold, Super ARC or First Tuesday|
|Settlement Cycles||In Loan Selling Advisor, choose a 3- or 4-day Gold Rush® settlement cycle in exchange for a Gold Rush fee, or choose the 5-day standard cycle|
|Pooling Requirements||Standard pooling requirements apply.|
For More Information
- Access selling and delivery education resources at The Learning Center.
- Contact your Freddie Mac representative.
The information found on this page is not a replacement or substitute for information found in the Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide and/or the terms of your Master Agreement and/or other Pricing Identifier Terms.
This information also is not an offer or an agreement; it is for informational purposes only. Any contractual provisions relating to Early Funding would be set forth in the Term of Business negotiated by Seller and Freddie Mac, and would be subject to approval by Freddie Mac management.