We know you're working hard to make more loans to first-time homebuyers and underserved markets. With Freddie Mac’s affordable lending products and tools, you can reach more qualified borrowers and expand homeownership responsibly.
Use our marketing tools and educational resources to help show your customers the benefits of responsible homeownership.
Understand down payment and closing cost assistance options to generate sustainable financing and quality originations.
Offers flexible credit terms and low down payments of 3-5 percent. Ideal for first-time and low- and moderate-income homebuyers, those purchasing homes in urban and rural communities, millennials and repeat homebuyers. Help grow your business with Home Possible!
Stay current on key affordable lending topics shared by Freddie Mac’s single-family leadership.
Grow your affordable mortgage origination opportunities by offering the Freddie Mac products below to help meet the needs of your borrowers and the communities you serve.
Meet the needs of today's borrowers.
- Home Possible® Mortgages
- Home Possible® Advantage Mortgage
- HFA Advantage® Program
- Affordable Seconds®
Utilize an array of Freddie Mac solutions that address specific areas, property types and other needs.
- Guaranteed Rural Housing
- Mortgages for 2- to 4-unit Properties
- Manufactured Housing
- HUD Section 184 Native American Mortgage
- Section 502 Rural leveraged Seconds
- Temporary Subsidy Buydown Plans
- Energy-Efficient Properties
- Home Possible Income & Property Eligibility tool – Freddie Mac's updated map-based tool makes it easy to determine if your borrower meets the income requirements for a Freddie Mac Home Possible mortgage.
- 2016 Loan Limits – See if your loan meets Freddie Mac loan limit requirements.
- CreditSmart – Steps to Homeownership Tutorial – Help your buyers satisfy their Home Possible homeownership education requirement with CreditSmart – Steps to Homeownership.
- Freddie Mac Borrower Help Centers and Network – Does your potential borrower need homeownership information and counseling? Freddie Mac works with HUD-approved nonprofit intermediaries with HUD-certified housing counselors on staff. Consult the directory here.
- Training Events – View our many training opportunities.
Choose a cash or securities execution for your mortgages, or explore a bulk sale of mortgages you're currently holding in your portfolio.
Utilize our free tools and resources or share them with your business network and potential borrowers.
- Home Possible Income & Property Eligibility Tool
- Mortgage Products Outline
- Loan Product AdvisorSM
- Affordable Secondary Financing Sources
- The Learning Center
- Multi Indicator Market Index® (MiMi)
Network and Borrower Resources
Share Freddie Mac's resources with your business network or borrowers.
Follow @Danny_R_Gardner on Twitter
Danny R. Gardner
Vice President of Single-Family Affordable Lending and Access to Credit
Working in partnership with you is the cornerstone of Freddie Mac's affordable lending business. Together, we can help more consumers become well-prepared borrowers – ready and able to buy a home and stay in it.