Our Cash-Released XChange execution allows you the option to sell any number of fixed-rate loans for cash and concurrently transfer the servicing in the same transaction to a Transferee Servicer identified by Freddie Mac. When mortgage servicing is not your core capability, this execution allows you to maximize your Servicing-Released Premiums (SRP) for a variety of fixed-rate mortgage products.
- All-in cash price. Refer to the Freddie Mac availability matrix for details on eligible servicing-released products.
- Competitive servicing-released premiums from seven Servicing Transferees.
Cash-Released XChangeSM Servicing Buyers
- Arvest Central Mortgage Company
- CMC Funding, Inc.
- Homeward Residential, Inc.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Mr. Cooper
- PNC Bank, NA
- U.S. Bank Home Mortgage
- Fast Settlement. Mortgages can be funded that same day, if certain conditions are met.
- All contract terms are provided is in the Freddie Mac Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide. A separate negotiated contract with each Servicing Transferee is not necessary.
- Full bifurcation. Seller maintains liability for selling representations and warranties and the Servicing Transferee assumes liability for servicing representations and warranties.
- Mandatory or best efforts commitments.
- No data mapping required to the Servicing Transferees. Servicing Transferees have access to all ULDD data in Loan Selling Advisor® to facilitate loan boarding.
- No volume requirement. Choose the option to sell one, a few or many loans for cash.
|Eligible Mortgage Products||
|Eligible Remittance Cycles||
Saving time, simplifying servicing transfers. That’s FAST!
Which Execution is Best for You?
Contact us to find the right Servicing-Released execution for your business.