Cash, Servicing-Retained Execution
Increase your profitability while maintaining your servicing asset
Freddie Mac's cash, servicing-retained execution provides you with a highly competitive secondary marketing solution that supports your borrower relationship strategies. This cash execution helps you increase your profitability for fixed-rate mortgages, while maintaining your servicing asset. When you sell loans for cash, you get the benefits of a securities execution without the additional considerations of a swap, and you receive top securities-market prices for your loans.
You can sell one loan at a time through a best efforts contract, or many loans through a large mandatory contract based on your individual business needs. In addition, you can sell both premium and discount mortgages as long as their note rates are at or below our posted maximum eligible coupon. You will receive premium prices for your premium mortgages and you can sell the entire mortgage yield (less your servicing spread) since there is no par cap.
|Eligible Mortgage Products||
|Special Sales Requirements||
|Eligible Remittance Cycles||
- Receive premium prices for your premium mortgages and get competitive prices for your current rate and discount mortgages
- Take advantage of our best efforts commitment option as an exceptional tool to hedge your pipeline and manage your risk
- Reduce exposure to interest rate fluctuations in the market
- Select contract delivery periods in one-day increments between 2 and 90 days
- Take advantage of market shifts with a two-way pairoff capability
- Get faster settlement, often within the same day as certification (if certified by noon)
For More Information
- Print out a Cash, Servicing-Retained fact sheet
- Access selling and delivery education resources at The Learning Center
- Contact your Freddie Mac representative
The information found on this page is not a replacement or substitute for information found in the Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide and/or the terms of your Master Agreement and/or Master Commitment.