Our Cash Servicing-Released execution allows you the option to sell any number of loans for cash and concurrently transfer the servicing in the same transaction. When mortgage servicing is not your core capability, this execution allows you to maximize your Servicing-Released Premiums (SRP) for a variety of mortgage products.
- All-in cash price. Optimize the value you receive for your fixed-rate mortgages and Guaranteed Rural Housing loans.
- Competitive servicing-released premiums from six Servicing Buyers.
Cash Servicing-Released Servicing Buyers
- Arvest Central Mortgage Company
- CMC Funding, Inc.
- Homeward Residential, Inc.
- Nationstar Mortgage LLC
- PNC Bank, NA
- U.S. Bank Home Mortgage
- Fast Settlement. Mortgages can be funded that same day, if certain conditions are met.
- All contracting is in the Freddie Mac Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide. A contract with each Servicing Buyer is not necessary.
- Full bifurcation. Seller maintains the credit relationship with Freddie Mac.
- Mandatory or best efforts commitments.
- No data mapping required to the Servicing Buyers. Servicing Buyers have access to all ULDD data to facilitate loan boarding.
- No volume requirement. Choose the option to sell one, a few or many loans for cash.
|Eligible Mortgage Products||
|Eligible Remittance Cycles||
Which Execution is Best for You?
Contact us to find the right Servicing-Released execution for your business.