Construction Conversion Mortgages
With Construction Conversion Mortgages, you can continue to take advantage of a variety of competitive sale execution options for the loans you process as purchase transactions. Plus, you can also sell to Freddie Mac the loans you process as no-cash out; and cash-out refinances (site-built only).
|Eligible Mortgage Products||
|Maximum LTV Ratios (without secondary financing)||
|Credit Fees in Price||
|Special Delivery Requirements||
|Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide||
- Expanded options to drive more loan volume with Construction Conversion Mortgages available through the Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide.
- Enhanced niche-marketing opportunities to meet your borrowers' needs when you process many of our other low down payment mortgages as Construction Conversion Mortgages.
Benefits for Your Borrowers
- Mortgage options that meet your borrower's needs. Offer the financing flexibilities your borrowers need when you combine construction conversion mortgages with many other Freddie Mac products, including low down payment mortgages.
- Flexibility when securing permanent financing. Our requirements for eligible borrowers on Construction Conversion Mortgages allow the removal of a co-borrower, or the addition of a related person to the permanent financing under specific circumstances.
Get More Information
- Call your Freddie Mac representative
Visit The Learning Center for live and recorded web conferences, access to classroom-style workshops and self-study tools – all designed to help you stay competitive, serve more borrowers and make it easier to do business with us.
The information in this document is not a replacement or substitute for information found in the Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide and/or the terms of your Master Agreement and/or Master Commitment.