Fixed-Rate Guarantor Execution
Maximize your origination fee income and increase your servicing portfolio
Freddie Mac's Fixed-Rate Guarantor execution allows you to maximize your origination fee income and increase your servicing portfolio. Through this execution in Loan Selling Advisor®, you can swap your fixed-rate mortgage for Freddie Mac Participation Certificates (PCs), widely accepted securities that are attractive to investors. Backed exclusively by the mortgages you have sold to Freddie Mac, these PCs require less capital than holding whole loans. You may also choose to swap and sell your PCs to replenish your funds and make more loans.
|Eligible Mortgage Products||
|Special Sales Requirements||
|Eligible Remittance Cycles||
(*Relief Refinance Mortgages with LTV ratios greater than 105 percent and less than or equal to 125 percent are eligible for Freddie Mac settlements on or after October 1, 2009.)
- Receive a Freddie Mac PC that is eligible for Giant PCs and REMICs
- Increase your profitability with 3- and 4-day Gold Rush® settlement cycles in exchange for a Gold Rush fee
- Choose from several remittance options to manage your servicing float value
- Deliver your mortgages on the same day that you take out a conversion
For More Information
- Access selling and delivery education resources at The Learning Center
- Contact your Freddie Mac representative
The information found on this page is not a replacement or substitute for information found in the Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide and/or the terms of your Master Agreement and/or other Pricing Identifier Terms.