MultiLender Swap Execution
Receive the benefits of a securities execution with low minimum commitment requirements
Freddie Mac's MultiLender Swap execution allows you to sell your mortgages for a pro-rata share of Freddie Mac securities. Receive a pro-rata share of a Freddie Mac Giant Participation Certificate (PC) backed by mortgages we have purchased through both our cash execution and MultiLender Swap for your conventional 15- and 30-year fixed-rate mortgages and your conventional 20-year fixed-rate mortgages delivered into 30-year PC pools.
You can also receive a pro-rata share of a Freddie Mac Gold PC for your conventional 20-year fixed-rate mortgages delivered into 20-year PC pools and certain specialized mortgage products. With a minimum commitment amount of only $1,000, a MultiLender Swap allows you to reap the benefits of a securities execution for only one mortgage, provided that the total combined commitment amounts from all lenders meets the minimum $1 million pool formation requirement for a TBA pool.
|Eligible Mortgage Products||
|Special Sales Requirements||
|Eligible Remittance Cycles||
- Get the benefits of a securities execution with a minimum commitment amount of only $1,000
- Receive a Freddie Mac PC that is eligible for Giant PCs and REMICs
- Choose from three remittance options for more flexibility in managing your servicing float value – Gold, Super ARC, and First Tuesday
- Leverage Gold Rush funding – the fastest securities settlement in the business – and deliver your loans up to the day before settlement in exchange for a Gold Rush fee
- Sell fixed-rate mortgages, FHA/VA, and many other Freddie Mac mortgage products
For More Information
- Print out a MultiLender Swap fact sheet
- Access selling and delivery education resources at The Learning Center
- Contact your Freddie Mac representative
The information found on this page is not a replacement or substitute for information found in the Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide and/or the terms of your Master Agreement and/or Master Commitment.