With Renovation Mortgages you can offer more of your borrowers the permanent financing options they need to repair, restore, rehabilitate or renovate their existing site-built homes.
|Eligible Mortgage Products||
|Maximum LTV Ratios (without secondary financing)||
|Credit Fees in Price||
|Special Delivery Requirements||
|Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide||
- Expanded options to drive more loan volume with Renovation Mortgages available through the Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide.
- Enhanced niche-marketing opportunities to meet your borrowers' needs when you process many of our low down payment mortgages as Renovation Mortgages.
Benefits for Your Borrowers
- Mortgage options that meet your borrowers' needs. Offer the financing flexibilities your borrowers need when you combine renovation mortgages with many other Freddie Mac products, including low down payment mortgages.
- Flexibility when securing permanent financing. Our requirements for eligible borrowers on Renovation Mortgages allow the removal of a co-borrower, or the addition of a related person to the permanent financing under specific circumstances.
Get More Information
- Call your Freddie Mac representative
Visit The Learning Center for live and recorded web conferences, access to classroom-style workshops and self-study tools – all designed to help you stay competitive, serve more borrowers and make it easier to do business with us.
The information in this document is not a replacement or substitute for information found in the Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide and/or the terms of your Master Agreement and/or other Pricing Identifier Terms.