Track Your Workout Incentives in One Place
Every day, your connections to communities and expert servicing skills make a difference in successful homeownership. As the mortgage market and servicing landscape change, you need better technology and up-to-date information to address and respond to new challenges. We’ll help you address these challenges with Incentive ManagerSM.
- Access online incentive reports
- Track loss mitigation incentives due your organization
- Identify process issues and take quick corrective action
Incentive Manager is an application designed to remove the guesswork from workout incentive payments. It conveniently tracks your incentives in one place as they are earned or accrue over a calendar year. With Incentive Manager, you will be able to:
- Track incentives earned for workouts which have settled and been paid
- Download loan-level detail for better data integration in your reports
- Identify reasons why workouts are ineligible for payment
- View incentives as they are earned or accrue over a calendar year
Daily Status Reports
All daily status reports contain a ‘Load Spreadsheet’ function so that you can download and manipulate the data into a usable format. With Incentive Manager, you’ll have immediate online access to the following loss mitigation incentive reports:
- Pending / Research Report: This report identifies workouts that are pending incentive payment. In some cases, additional research is necessary by Freddie Mac in order to determine eligibility.
- Not Eligible Report: In some cases a workout you complete may not be eligible for an incentive payment such as a workout on a loan that is credit enhanced with recourse. This report will give you the loan level detail and reason for ineligibility of those loans.
The Fundamentals of our Manager Series
The entire Manager Series of servicing applications brings new opportunities and advantages to assist you in your day-to-day connections with Freddie Mac and your community. Working together to integrate and enhance communications, we can meet our mutual goal of effectively keeping our communities strong and growing.
Our broad array of integrated, cutting-edge, web-based applications support your ability to easily access and work with the information you need to service your loans more efficiently and
profitably–keeping borrowers in their homes.
Learn More About Incentive Manager
- Call (800) FREDDIE
- Contact a Freddie Mac servicing representative
- Attend one of our educational webcasts featuring Incentive Manager