Efficiently Process All of Your Expense Reimbursement Requests
February 3, 2016 – If they aren’t already, Servicers must be set up to receive reimbursement of expenses and payment of incentives via ACH credit entries into their commercial checking accounts no later than August 1, 2016. Servicers must submit the authorization agreement (follow the steps outlined in Guide Exhibit 98) at least seven business days before August 1, 2016, in order to receive expense reimbursements and incentive payments via ACH credit entries on or after August 1, 2016. Read Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide Bulletin 2016-2 for more details.
For questions regarding setup, Servicers may contact Freddie Mac at Reimbursement_System_Setup@freddiemac.com. Once Servicers are set up, they may submit any ACH credit-related questions or concerns to Freddie Mac at 104_Expense@freddiemac.com.
The Freddie Mac Reimbursement System makes it easier to file and obtain reimbursement for your default management expenses.
The system is easy to navigate and allows you to perform all claim processes online and receive immediate feedback on the status of your claim. You can also generate key reports, including the Claims Submission Report and Billing Batch Upload Report, to effectively track default management reimbursement requests.
- Real-time decisions on submitted claims.
- Improved access to the status of a submitted claim.
- The ability to electronically attach any required expense documentation to the claim.
- Customized work queues that are designed to include specific criteria that can be filtered and viewed.
- Tools that can help track default management expenses.
- File upload capabilities.
- Customized user maintenance.