Two New Reports Available
Beginning December 4, 2017, in response to Servicer feedback, two new Servicer Reports will be available through the Reporting and Analytics Suite in the Freddie Mac Reimbursement System:
- Servicer Claim Status Report
- Servicer RPA Status Report
These reports let Servicers view the status of open claims or requests for pre-approvals (RPA) directly in the Reimbursement System. They no longer must submit a manual request to Freddie Mac for updates. Also, anyone in the Servicer organization can view the status of these reports, not just the person who submitted them.
The Freddie Mac Reimbursement System makes it easier to file and obtain reimbursement for your default management expenses.
The system is easy to navigate and allows you to perform all claim processes online and receive immediate feedback on the status of your claim. You can also generate key reports, including the Claims Submission Report and Billing Batch Upload Report, to effectively track default management reimbursement requests.
- Real-time decisions on submitted claims.
- Improved access to the status of a submitted claim.
- The ability to electronically attach any required expense documentation to the claim.
- Customized work queues that are designed to include specific criteria that can be filtered and viewed.
- Tools that can help track default management expenses.
- File upload capabilities.
- Customized user maintenance.