Efficiently Process All of Your Expense Reimbursement Requests
The Freddie Mac Reimbursement System makes it easier to file and obtain reimbursement for your default management expenses.
The system is easy to navigate and allows you to perform all claim processes online and receive immediate feedback on the status of your claim. You can also generate key reports, including the Claims Submission Report and Billing Batch Upload Report, to effectively track default management reimbursement requests.
February 9, 2015 – System Update on Loan Modifications
You are now able to submit expense claims on all loan modifications for recordation fees, title costs, notary fees, and Home Value Explorer® (HVE) costs in the Freddie Mac Reimbursement System. We first announced this update in Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide (Guide) Bulletin 2014-16 with an effective date of March 1, 2015, but we were able to make this system update earlier than expected. This means you can start using the recordation fees, title costs, notary fees, and HVE codes now, even though it's not required until March 1.
Beginning February 9, 2015, we will no longer accept any Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP®) claim requests submitted under Guide Section C65.8 requirements. This is an update from the original announcement in Guide Bulletin 2014-16.
- Real-time decisions on submitted claims.
- Improved access to the status of a submitted claim.
- The ability to electronically attach any required expense documentation to the claim.
- Customized work queues that are designed to include specific criteria that can be filtered and viewed.
- Tools that can help track default management expenses.
- File upload capabilities.
- Customized user maintenance.