Guarantor Pricing and Contracting in Loan Selling AdvisorSM
Your one-stop shop for your contract needs
From start to finish, use Loan Selling AdvisorSM to manage all aspects of pricing your Guarantor and MultiLender contracts.
- Fast and easy access to all of your pricing information – all in one location.
- Multiple users can view and print pricing information at the same time using the Rate Sheet Results screen.
- Option to export your Guarantor pricing in XML format, which may be directly uploaded into your pricing or best execution systems.
- Intuitive navigation.
- Ability to price multiple contracts with the import contracts feature, saving time and eliminating errors.
Training and Resources
Use the following resources to guide you through the Guarantor and MultiLender pricing process:
- Guarantor Pricing and Contract Process tutorial. Our 25-minute tutorial provides an overview of the Guarantor and MultiLender pricing and contract process in Loan Selling Advisor.
- Selling Mortgages to Freddie Mac Guarantor and MultiLender Swap User Guide. The User Guide provides an introduction to Loan Selling Advisor and contains step-by-step instructions on the Guarantor and MultiLender pricing and contract process.
- Terminology Changes. In April 2017 we enhanced Loan Selling Advisor and updated some of our terminology to align with the system’s new capabilities. The following terminology changes are outlined in Guide Bulletin 2017-2.
- Credit Fee in Yield (Formerly Required Spread/Gfee).
- Credit Fee in Price (Formerly delivery fees).
- Field Name Changes. In April 2017 we updated Loan Selling Advisor field names. For a list of these changes, review our Guarantor and MultiLender New and Changed Data Fields Job Aid.
Technical Specifications & Resources
Export Guarantor Rate Sheet XML Format Interface Specification.
Use these specifications to develop the Export Guarantor Rate Sheet interface between your system and Loan Selling Advisor. Use these options to open this specification.
Opening the Exported XML files from Guarantor Rate Sheet
Extensible Markup Language (XML) files are highly compatible with many commonly used business applications. You have several options to open and view the XML files produced by Loan Selling Advisor's Guarantor Rate Sheet. After saving the exported XML files to a local drive, use the option that works best for your process and systems:
Option 1: Open in the existing XML format by double clicking on the saved file.
Option 2: Open in Excel using the following steps:
- Open Excel and browse to open the XML file.
- Select the XML file you wish to open.
- When prompted in the pop up window, select "As an XML table" to open the file.
- Click "OK."
Option 3: Use a Macro to convert the BU/BD ratios XML file to the same BU/BD Excel format you receive today. Instructions for use of the Macro are contained within the document. The Macro will be available for a limited time while you transition to this new process.
Import Guarantor Contracts XML Format Interface Specification Manual. – UPDATED DECEMBER 1, 2017
Use these specifications to develop the import guarantor contracts interface between your system and Loan Selling Advisor.
Implementation Guide for Loan Selling Advisor Export – Sellers.
This specification describes the changes to new and existing export file datasets and formats that are available from Loan Selling Advisor.
XML Schema Definitions (XSD files)
Use the XSD files to better understand the XML structures. Ensure your XML documents conform to the requirements of the related technical specifications.
Export Guarantor Rate Sheet XSDs:
Import Guarantor Contracts XSD: