Freddie Mac HFA Advantage® Program
The Freddie Mac HFA Advantage® Program offers Housing Finance Agencies (HFAs) a comprehensive program that enables you to diversify your portfolio while expanding homeownership responsibly.
Whether you're a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer or selling through a Master Servicer, our HFA Advantage Program offers you outstanding flexibility for maximum financing.
|Freddie Mac HFA Advantage Mortgage||
|Credit Enhancement Options||
|"White Glove" On-boarding Process||
|HFA Support and Training||
- Download a Freddie Mac HFA Advantage fact sheet for more information about this mortgage offering.
- Freddie Mac HFA Advantage fact sheet
- Freddie Mac HFA Advantage program details
- HFA Advantage vs. FHA: A Side-by-Side Comparison
- HFA Advantage: A Competitive Alternative to FHA Mortgages
- Job Aid: Taking out an HFA Advantage® Cash Contract
- Getting Started with Freddie Mac – The HFA White Glove Onboarding Process
- Training opportunities for Housing Finance Agencies
- Seller/Servicer online pre-application process
- Freddie Mac Customer Support (800-FREDDIE)
- US Bank customers contact the US Bank HFA Client Support Center