In the Spotlight
Enhance your role as a knowledge source. Meet Tony Hutchinson – your connection to housing market insights.
Your Connection to Housing Market Insights
Attended any conferences for real estate professionals lately? If so, you've probably seen him. He's the well-dressed guy with the big laugh and a smile that can light up the room. He's also the one ready to share with you what he knows, including his most recent learnings about today's housing market.
Let Tony Hutchinson Help You Supersize Your Sales
Meet Tony Hutchinson – Freddie Mac's primary liaison to the real estate trades – and YOUR information source for learning more about:
- Current and future housing trends.
- Federal housing policies and how they impact your clients.
- Mortgage products to match your clients' needs.
His mission? To help expand your knowledge, build your client base – and help grow your success. In fact, he's spent most of his 20+ years in the housing finance industry doing just that.
Tony's Favorite Resources
Take advantage of the Freddie Mac Real Estate Professionals Resource Center, which was developed just for you. The site includes timely topics that rotate regularly, housing data and research, services to expand your business, customizable marketing materials and client information sources. You can even see which real estate trade conferences he and other Freddie Mac representatives will be attending, and can find a list of training opportunities to sign up for.
Here are just a few of his favorites:
- Down payment assistance information and resource links. Enhance your customer service and sell more homes when you provide information on down payment and closing cost assistance sources. In this section you'll find fact sheet overviews for you and your clients (bring copies of the client version to your open houses!) and a link to the Down PaymentTM Resource online tool to find programs in your area. Find information and links here.
- MiMi (Multi-Indicator Market IndexSM) online tool. Find out how your housing market compares to other states, to Metropolitan Statistical Areas, and nationally. Access here.
- Calendar of networking and training opportunities attended or sponsored by Freddie Mac. See where Tony and other Freddie Mac representatives will be next!
- Stay informed. Bookmark the link to the National Association of REALTORS® free Real Estate Today Radio located here.
- New financial literacy publication for servicemembers (including the military) – called "Military Financial Readiness," which is modeled after CreditSmart® by Freddie Mac. A big thanks to the Veterans Association of Real Estate Professionals, or VAREP, for writing it. Find the publication here.
4 Ways to Connect with Tony
- Meet him in person at conferences for real estate professionals – taking place throughout the year.
- Follow Twitter @ ADHutchinson1 and Freddie Mac @FreddieMac.
- Ask him a question.
- Help your real estate professional colleagues connect with Tony. Share the link to Freddie Mac's free Housing Professionals Outreach News email subscription service.
- In the Spotlight Archive
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Referrals
- Be a Housing Industry Expert
- Networking Events and Trainings
- Housing Professionals Outreach News Subscription Center
Message from Tony Hutchinson
"In order to be successful in today's real estate environment, you must know your market, how to sell in your market and how housing policy will impact your clients. I will help you use the resources at Freddie Mac to effectively accomplish all three."