Education and Training Tools
Looking for learning opportunities and tools you can use to educate yourself and your clients about Freddie Mac's borrower outreach initiatives? Register for our housing counselor focused webinars, view our videos, and customize and download our consumer focused presentations and materials here.
- If you are new to housing counseling and looking for a brief explanation of the role Freddie Mac plays in the secondary mortgage market and how we connect borrowers, lenders, and investors from around the world to make home possible for millions of families, view our short, instructional video, Freddie Mac and Your Mortgage.
- Learn how Freddie Mac is serving your state and the nation – plus gain access to key housing and economic data for where you live through our interactive map. Read more.
- Periodically, Freddie Mac offers live, 1-2-hour webinars tailored to housing counselors like you that provide an overview and key features of the borrower outreach initiatives we offer to Freddie Mac borrowers through our customers (Servicers and lenders). Subscribe to our Housing Professionals Outreach News email service and be one of the first to receive a training invitation.
Educate Your Clients
- Select, download, distribute, and present to your clients these customizable, professionally designed classroom presentations and marketing materials for every stage of homeownership, including:
- Refer your clients to these helpful Freddie Mac.com web pages if they’re exploring homeownership for the first time or searching for a solution to avoid foreclosure or make their payments more affordable and sustainable: