Resources for Sellers/Servicers
Coming Soon - FREE Loan Prospector!
Beginning June 1, 2015, Loan Prospector® will be free for all new loan submissions.
Regardless of the market climate, you can count on us to provide a competitive set of mortgage products to meet the needs of your borrowers, technology solutions to increase your mortgage volume and enhance your secondary market potential, and a robust set of servicing solutions to help keep your borrowers in their homes.
Start the process to becoming an approved Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer.
Find information on our credit requirements, underwriting, fraud prevention, quality control, using Loan Prospector® and Loan Quality AdvisorSM, and other useful information for originating mortgages.
Get details on our pricing, sales executions, delivery requirements, document custody, the Freddie Mac selling system, ULDD training, and other information from commitment through certification and funding.
Learn about our servicing requirements, technology tools, and other information about servicing Freddie Mac-owned mortgages – from performing loans and non-performing loans to investor reporting.
- Community Lender Resource Center
- Purchase Market Resource Center
- Avoiding Foreclosure Resource Center
- Mortgage Fraud Prevention Resources
- Uniform Mortgage Data Program
- Quality Control
- Resources for Responsible Lending
- New Criteria in Response to CFPB's Final Rule on ATR
- Customer Service Level Standards