Resources for Sellers/Servicers
Natural Disaster Relief
Freddie Mac is committed to helping our Seller/Servicers and borrowers impacted by natural disasters.
Apply Now to be a Seller/Servicer
Start the process to becoming an approved Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer.
Originate and Underwrite
Find information on our credit requirements, underwriting, fraud prevention, quality control, using Loan Advisor Suite and other useful information for originating mortgages.
Sell and Deliver
Get details on our pricing, sales executions, delivery requirements, document custody, Freddie Mac Loan Selling AdvisorSM, ULDD training, and other information from commitment through certification and funding.
Learn about our servicing requirements, technology tools, and other information about servicing Freddie Mac-owned mortgages – from performing loans and non-performing loans to investor reporting.
- Duty to Serve
- Affordable Lending
- Community Lender Resource Center
- Counterparty Operational Risk Evaluation (CORE) Reviews
- Purchase Market Resource Center
- Avoiding Foreclosure Resource Center
- Fraud Prevention Resources
- Quality Control
- Resources for Responsible Lending
- CFPB's Final Rule on ATR
- Customer Service Level Standards