Freddie Mac/Lenders One Alliance
Freddie Mac and Lenders One have come together to offer Lenders One members an enhanced set of secondary market offerings and special business support. Through this alliance, Lenders One members will gain access to special credit flexibilities, expansive training benefits and new opportunities to help members reach more qualified homebuyers.
Freddie Mac also offers a variety of tools and capabilities to support Lenders One members in the origination process, including Loan Product Advisor® and Loan Quality Advisor®.
Lenders One members that are Freddie Mac Seller/Servicers will have access to special mortgage solutions that traditionally have been limited to lenders with high origination volumes and advanced levels of secondary market expertise. The alliance benefits include:
- Enhanced secondary market execution options. Maximize your profitability when you take advantage of execution benefits for fixed-rate mortgages.
- Dedicated support. Get dedicated account coverage via Lenders One member-only hotline.
- Greater focus on affordable lending. Capitalize on Freddie Mac's community development and lending initiatives to help create affordable lending opportunities for participating Lenders One members.
- Expansive training benefits. Take advantage of Lenders One member-only training discounts and customized webinars to broaden your secondary market expertise, keep abreast with industry trends and help make it easier to do business with Freddie Mac.
- Discounted, fast-track Seller/Servicer application process. Receive a significant discount on the application fee when you apply to become a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer and dedicated support through the application process.
Get started with the Freddie Mac/Lenders One alliance benefits
You'll need to be an approved Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer and a member of Lenders One to take advantage of the benefits.
- To become a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer, visit our Become a Seller/Servicer Web page to complete a pre-application and learn more about doing business with Freddie Mac.
- To become a Lenders One member, visit the Lenders One website for more information.
If you're already an approved Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer and a member of Lenders One, complete this confidentiality agreement. Once we receive your confidentiality agreement, we'll send you more information about accessing the alliance details.
- Call our Freddie Mac-Lenders One Alliance hotline at 844-619-8812, or
- Email us at FRE-LendersOne_Alliance@FreddieMac.com