Third-Party Originator (TPO)
Correspondent Assignment Center
Innovative data sharing that delivers confidence.
Correspondent Assignment Center Third-Party Originator (TPO) Sign-Up
Please review the following steps before beginning the sign-up process.
You'll receive the most value from the Correspondent Assignment Center when both you and your aggregator participate.
Step 1: Prerequisite
For access to the Correspondent Assignment Center, you must:
- Be provisioned for Loan Closing Advisor®. Click here to sign up for Loan Closing Advisor if you don't have access already. Then follow the TPO path on the "Get Started" link.
- Have a Freddie Mac third-party originator (TPO) number. Click here and select the TPO option if you do not have a TPO number already.
Click here to review an itemized TPO checklist for all the information you'll need to complete the sign-up process:
Step 2: Sign-Up
Once you have your TPO number, you're ready to begin the sign-up process. Here's how you can get started.
- For web access, click here.
- For system-to-system access:
- Custom-build lenders: contact your Freddie Mac representative
- Lenders using vendor loan origination systems: refer to the Freddie Mac verified vendor list to see if your vendor has developed its interface to integrate with Correspondent Assignment Center
This secure sign-up process should take you approximately 8-10 minutes and must be completed in one session. If you exit the form midway through the process, your data will not be saved.
Certification and Agreement. Once you've completed the form, click either the "I Agree" or "I Decline button." By selecting I Agree, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms in the RTP Agreement for Loan Advisor Suite. If you do not agree to be bound by the RTP Agreement, select I Decline; however, we will not provide access to the Correspondent Assignment Center.
Retain a Copy of the registration form and the transmittal cover sheet, that contains your confirmation number, for your records.
Step 3: Log In
Remember to log in to Loan Closing Advisor at least once every 90 days to avoid deactivation of your user access.
If you have any questions or need any assistance during the sign-up process, contact the Freddie Mac Customer Support Contact Center (800Freddie@freddiemac.com) from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.