System-to-System Access Registration Form
Loan Product Advisor®
Find answers and advice for Freddie Mac's enhanced underwriting tool.
Thank you for your interest in the Loan Product Advisor® system-to-system access. With system-to-system access, your loan origination system (LOS) sends loan data directly to Loan Product Advisor for assessment and returns the results to your LOS. Other benefits include:
- Faster login, easier submissions and more automated results
- Seamless integration – no login required after initial setup
- Access with one corporate ID and password managed in your LOS – individual access not required
- Data stays in sync with your LOS
- Results and codes are imported and available for use in conditions and business rules
Important Reminder: After December 31, 2018, desktop-to-web and web-to-web integration access methods for Loan Product Advisor will no longer be supported. We encourage you to register for system-to-system access today.
To complete your registration request you must:
- Have a valid Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer or Third Party Originator number.
- Have an existing Loan Product Advisor account for your organization and be the authorized Loan Product Advisor business contact.
If you are the authorized business contact and do not have a Loan Product Advisor account, you must first sign-up to receive one.
Please allow five business days for processing the Loan Product Advisor account setup. Once you receive an email acknowledgement that the process is complete, you can request system-to-system access. The system-to-system access authentication ID and password are at the organization level and only one ID is required per organization.
Elements marked * are required.