System-to-System Access Registration Form
Loan Product Advisor®
Find answers and advice for Freddie Mac's enhanced underwriting tool.
Thank you for your interest in the Loan Product Advisor® system-to-system (S2S) integration access. With S2S access, your loan origination system (LOS) sends loan data directly to Loan Product Advisor for assessment and returns the results to your LOS. It provides:
- Faster login, easier submissions and more automated results
- Seamless integration – no login required after initial setup
- Access with one corporate ID and password managed in your LOS – individual access not required
- Data that stays in sync with your LOS
- Results and codes that are imported and available for use in conditions and business rules
To complete your registration request you need to:
- Have a valid Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer or Third-Party Originator number.
- Have an existing Loan Product Advisor account for your organization.
- Be the authorized Loan Product Advisor business contact.
If you don’t have a Loan Product Advisor account, you need to first sign-up to receive one.
Please allow five business days for processing the Loan Product Advisor account setup. Once you receive an email acknowledgement that the process is complete, you can request system-to-system access. The system-to-system access authentication ID and password are at the organization level and only one ID is required per organization.
For helpful information to transition to S2S integration, review Tips for Transitioning to Loan Product Advisor System-to-System Integrated Access .
Important Reminder: After December 31, 2018, desktop-to-web and web-to-web integration access methods for Loan Product Advisor will no longer be supported. We encourage you to register for system-to-system access today.
Elements marked * are required.