Freddie Mac/MBA Alliance
Freddie Mac and the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) have come together to offer MBA members a series of benefits and solutions that will simplify doing business with Freddie Mac and increase lending opportunities. Through this alliance, eligible MBA members will gain access to special credit flexibilities, expansive training benefits and new opportunities to help members reach more qualified homebuyers and reduce their bottom lines.
Freddie Mac also offers a variety of tools and capabilities to support MBA members in the origination process, including Loan Product Advisor® and Loan Quality Advisor®.
Collectively, these business solutions will help us do better business together in today’s market.
Grow your business and reach more borrowers in the communities you serve with the following benefits offered through the Freddie Mac-MBA alliance:
- Special flexibilities that meet the needs of diverse markets. Increase your loan sourcing volume with special credit terms available for eligible MBA members. These flexibilities will help you tap into different markets and put more families into homes.
- Dedicated support. Dedicated account coverage via an MBA member-only hotline.
- Greater focus on affordable lending. Capitalize on Freddie Mac's community development and lending initiatives to help create affordable lending opportunities for participating MBA members.
- Expansive training benefits. Take advantage of MBA member-only training discounts and customized webinars to broaden your secondary market expertise, keep abreast with industry trends and help make it easier to do business with Freddie Mac.
- Discounted, fast-track Seller/Servicer application process. As an MBA member, you'll receive a significant discount on the application fee when you apply to become a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer and dedicated support through the application process.
Get started with the Freddie Mac/MBA alliance benefits
You'll need to be an approved Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer and a member of the MBA to take advantage of the benefits.
To become a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer, visit our Become a Seller/Servicer Web page to complete a pre-application and learn more about doing business with Freddie Mac.
- To become an MBA member, visit the MBA website for more information.
If you're already an approved Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer and a member of the MBA, contact us and we'll send you more information about accessing the alliance details.
- Call our Freddie Mac-MBA Alliance hotline at 800-366-2353, or
- Email us at FRE-MBA_Alliance@FreddieMac.com