Available to qualified first-time homebuyers for a low down payment of just 3%
HomeOneSM mortgage is a low down payment option that serves the needs of more first-time homebuyers, along with no cash-out refinance borrowers. This mortgage solution allows you to help more first-time homebuyers achieve the milestone of homeownership, regardless of their income levels or geographic location. HomeOne reflects our dedication to responsible lending, sustainable homeownership and improving access to credit.
- Purchases and no cash-out refinances
- No borrower geographic or income limits
- Homebuyer education required for purchase transactions when all borrowers are first-time homebuyers
- One-unit properties with fixed rate financing only
- Standard 35% mortgage insurance coverage required for LTVs > 95%
- Custom mortgage insurance coverage available with a credit fee in price
- Allows both Affordable Seconds® and other secondary financing per Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide Bulletin requirements
- Accommodates various property types
With more flexibility for maximum financing, HomeOne provides expanded opportunity and greater certainty to bring more borrowers to the closing table.
Benefits for Your Borrowers
- Brings more first-time homebuyers to the table by allowing 3% minimum down payment
- More flexibility for financing
- Educational requirements support informed and responsible homeownership
- Eligible for single family homes, including townhouses and condos
Training resources are available for to help you learn more about HomeOne. Visit The Learning Center for live and recorded web conferences, access to classroom-style workshops and self-study tools – all designed to help you stay competitive, serve more borrowers and make it easier to do business with us.
The information in this document is not a replacement or substitute for information found in the Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide and/or the terms of your Master Agreement and/or other Pricing Identifier Terms.