HomeOne will be available effective July 29, 2018.
Available to qualified first-time homebuyers for a low down payment of just 3%
HomeOneSM mortgage is a low down payment option that serves the needs of more first-time homebuyers, along with no cash-out refinance borrowers. This mortgage solution allows you to help more first-time homebuyers achieve the milestone of homeownership, regardless of their income levels or geographic location. HomeOne reflects our dedication to responsible lending, sustainable homeownership and improving access to credit.
- Purchases and no cash-out refinances
- No borrower geographic or income limits
- Homebuyer education required when all borrowers are first-time homebuyers
- One-unit with fixed rate financing only
- Standard 35% mortgage insurance coverage required for LTVs > 95%
- Minimum mortgage insurance coverage available subject to a credit fee in price
- Allows both Affordable Seconds® and other secondary financing per Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide Bulletin requirements
- Accommodates various property types
With more flexibility for maximum financing, HomeOne provides expanded opportunity and greater certainty to bring more borrowers to the closing table.
Benefits for Your Borrowers
- Brings more first-time homebuyers to the table by allowing 3% minimum down payment
- More flexibility for financing
- Educational requirements support informed and responsible homeownership
- Eligible for single family homes, including townhouses and condos
- Exhibit 19 Calculator designed to provide you with an indication of credit fees in price assessed on loans delivered to us
- Download our HomeOne Fact Sheet
- Review HomeOne FAQs
- Learn more about how HomeOne compares to our 97% LTV product, Home Possible Advantage
- Call your Freddie Mac representative
Training resources are available for to help you learn more about HomeOne. Visit The Learning Center for live and recorded web conferences, access to classroom-style workshops and self-study tools – all designed to help you stay competitive, serve more borrowers and make it easier to do business with us.
The information in this document is not a replacement or substitute for information found in the Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide and/or the terms of your Master Agreement and/or other Pricing Identifier Terms.