By downloading and using these templates you agree to the following terms:
- You are responsible for ensuring that the materials, as customized by you, are in compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Such laws may require that the equal housing lender notice be added to the materials.
- You must add your organization’s name and/or logo.
- Except for customizing in accordance with these guidelines and the customization instructions, the materials may not be altered in any way, the artwork may not be used for any other purposes or placed into other documents, and the materials cannot be distributed or published externally via e-mail or online.
- All marketing materials for Freddie Mac loan products, including but not limited to materials posted on our Marketing Kits for Lenders web page at http://www.freddiemac.com/singlefamily/kits.html, may be used only by mortgage lending professionals solely for the purpose of marketing mortgage products offered by Freddie Mac. By using these materials, you represent that you or your company is a validly licensed broker or mortgage lender in the United States or its territories.
- If you are working with other organizations or individuals to deliver the Freddie Mac product, be sure to enter whatever information needs to be included for these parties, and to have their permission to include their logos and/or contact information.
- You will not misrepresent your relationship with Freddie Mac or present false or misleading impressions about Freddie Mac's products or services.
- You will not issue any press release or public announcement on the basis of this agreement without Freddie Mac's prior written approval.
- These materials are provided as-is without any warranty of any sort.
- You may print an unlimited number of copies of these materials.
© Freddie Mac