Uniform Collateral Data Portal Now Available; New Training Tutorials
June 27, 2011
Originate & Underwrite and Sell & Deliver
The Uniform Collateral Data PortalSM (UCDPSM) is now available for you to submit appraisal data files to Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. You are encouraged to register and start uploading your files into the UCDP in advance of the required adoption dates. Registered users can access the UCDP on FreddieMac.com.
New Resources: User Guide and Tutorials
With the launch of the UCDP, we are introducing the UCDP User Guide (available in the UCDP’s Help Center for registered users) and two new online tutorials to help train staff responsible for uploading appraisal data files to the UCDP.
For More Information
- Visit our UCDP Web page for additional resources.
- Sign up for our new Freddie Mac-sponsored webinars for:
- UCDP lender administrators: UCDP Lender Administrator Overview
- All Users: Using the UCDP: Part 1 and Using the UCDP: Part 2
- Contact the UCDP Support Center (800-917-9291) or your Freddie Mac representative.
This communication relates to the Uniform Mortgage Data ProgramSM, an effort undertaken jointly by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac at the direction of their regulator, the Federal Housing Finance Agency.