Is Your ULDD Selling System Vendor Verified?
November 7, 2011
Are you planning to use a vendor solution to meet the Uniform Loan Delivery Dataset (ULDD) requirements? If so – and if you haven't contacted a selling system technology vendor yet – you should contact one today.
Our vendor verification process is underway, and you can find a list of vendors that have successfully completed their required ULDD import file verification testing with Freddie Mac on our ULDD Technology Vendors Web page. Verification testing is ongoing and we'll update the list with newly verified vendors as they complete their testing.
You'll find the following information on our vendor verification list:
- Company name and contact information
- Product and release version
- Release date
Consider a Vendor Solution to Meet the ULDD Requirements
Under the ULDD requirements, the amount of data that you will need to provide at loan delivery will increase significantly when the selling system is updated with the ULDD-named fields. This will make manual data entry more time-consuming, so we strongly encourage you to consider a vendor solution for meeting the ULDD requirements.
To assist you with making this decision, review our preliminary and verified vendor listing, as well as our vendor selection fact sheet, to find a vendor solution that best meets your business needs.
You may want to ask your vendor the following questions:
- When do you plan to complete your verification testing with Freddie Mac?
- When will the ULDD software release be available?
- Will I need additional software to successfully implement the ULDD release and interface with my systems?
- Do you offer technical support and training for the ULDD release?
Get More Information
For additional information, visit our ULDD Technology Vendors Web page to review:
- Verified vendors that have completed verification testing and their anticipated software release date for Freddie Mac Sellers.
- Our preliminary listing of vendors that have indicated they plan to build to the ULDD requirements and are working toward their Freddie Mac verification.
- Our updated vendor selection fact sheet that provides additional information regarding planning critical next steps when working with your vendor on the adoption process.