ULDD Selling System CTE Available December 13
December 7, 2011
The Freddie Mac selling system customer test environment (CTE) will be available beginning Tuesday, December 13 to help you prepare for the implementation of the Uniform Loan Delivery Dataset (ULDD). Before you access the CTE, our mandatory introductory CTE training will provide you with the guidance you need to begin your testing.
The CTE previews the updated version of the ULDD selling system and will allow you to conduct testing of your loan delivery process under the ULDD requirements. Please note that the CTE is a working environment. Freddie Mac testing is ongoing and we will periodically make updates to the environment as functionality issues are identified and resolved. With the CTE, you will be able to create and modify loans through manual entry or import, explore our new purchase edit messages, allocate loans to contracts, prepare the loans for funding, and export data for downstream use.
Take Advantage of the ULDD Selling System CTE
With implementation of the ULDD requirements, your selling system delivery process will remain the same, so the steps you take today to deliver loans to Freddie Mac will not change. However, you will notice a number of changes to the look and feel of the selling system's "Create New Loan" screen based on the new ULDD requirements. Whether you plan to import or enter your data manually, we encourage you to take advantage of the CTE to:
Familiarize yourself with the updated selling system screens, including "Create New Loan" and "Modify Loans" that will reflect the ULDD-named fields and help you understand the data that you will be required to enter in those fields.
Analyze all aspects of your loan delivery process, including any new vendor software, if applicable.
Test various selling system functionalities, such as data importing and exporting. If appropriate, make sure you can successfully import data using the MISMO® v3.0 XML loan delivery file format, and export using the ULDD export formats. Also, plan for any additional updates to your accounting, servicing, and consumer-facing systems.
Familiarize yourself with the new selling system purchase edit messages, which have been updated to reflect the ULDD requirements and Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide requirements.
Required ULDD Selling System CTE Training – Register Today
To maximize your experience using the ULDD selling system CTE, training is required. Beginning today, you can register for a Loan Entry and Evaluation with the ULDD Web session. The training highlights the new ULDD data elements and the updated selling system features. Once you complete the training, you will receive instructions on how to access the CTE.
For More Information
- If you have questions while you are testing in the CTE, please contact 800-FREDDIE and choose the "ULDD Customer Test Environment" option to be connected with an expert who will assist you with your testing and ULDD preparation. To choose this option:
- Select "1" for Freddie Mac Seller/Servicers.
- Select "3" for selling system or loan delivery scenarios.
- Select "1" for ULDD Customer Test Environment assistance.
- If you have not already signed up, please visit the Single-Family Business News Subscription Center and subscribe to receive our Freddie Mac Selling System Technology Alert email messages. By subscribing, you will receive operational status messages for the ULDD selling system CTE.
- Visit the ULDD Web page for additional information.