Enhancements to 2013 Servicer Success Scorecard Preview
January 22, 2013
The 2013 preview version of your Freddie Mac Servicer Success Scorecard now provides additional detail to help you better understand your Scorecard results and servicing performance. The preview of your 2013 Scorecard offers an informational-only look at how your servicing performance during the last quarter of 2012 ranks when evaluated with 2013 performance criteria.
When you retrieve your preview Scorecard performance results, you can now also review and download supporting detailed loan-level data. This functionality is only available in the Servicer Family level Scorecard.
Criteria Detail Pages
You can now also access and download the following information:
- Performance criteria calculation details, including links to loan-level details
- Ranking within peers
- Twelve-month trends of:
- Monthly performance
- Rolling three-month performance
- Synthetic portfolio performance
- Performance targets (for large-volume Servicers)
- Combined peer performance
- Breakdowns of Servicing Center and Servicer Performance at the Servicer Family level
New Performance Criteria
New servicing performance criteria became effective January 1. Look for your January 2013 servicing performance results on your Servicer Success Scorecard on March 7.
Learn more about the 2013 Servicer Success Scorecard and the Servicing Success Program:
- Register for a new online webinar, Navigating the Servicer Success Scorecard.
- Download easy-to-print reference guides and online self-studies about the Servicing Success Program.
Get More Information
For additional information on the Servicer Success Scorecard: