Your January Scorecard is Now Available
March 7, 2013
Beginning today, you will see several changes to your Freddie Mac Servicer Success Scorecard and the Servicer Performance Profile website. Your performance results for January are available, which are calculated using the new performance criteria that became effective on January 1, 2013.
Thanks to Servicer feedback provided during the recent preview of the Scorecard, we are enhancing five Investor Reporting criteria in Data Integrity and Operational Management that measure hard and soft rejects of data. Loans that were reported with hard or soft rejects for Edit Codes 600 and 700 are not included in your performance results at this time. Also, peer rankings will not be generated for these five Investor Reporting criteria, and for Investor Reporting overall, until these enhancements are complete. We will notify you when this information becomes available. The specific performance criteria are:
- Percent of Hard Rejects Over 90 Days Old
- Percent of Soft Rejects Over 90 Days Old
- Percent of Hard Rejects Which Occurred in Reporting Cycle to Total Loans in Portfolio
- Percent of Soft Rejects Which Occurred in Reporting Cycle to Total Loans in Portfolio
- Percent of Ending Hard Rejects to Total Loans in Portfolio
Your new Scorecard and Servicer Performance Profile website enhancements include:
- January 2013 performance results for twenty-two performance criteria for Investor Reporting and Default Management, each calculated using a rolling three-month evaluation period and contributing a certain percentage to your overall performance ranking. The new criteria were announced on October 3, 2012, in Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide (Guide) Bulletin 2012-20.
- Loan-level details identifying which mortgages are included in a performance measurement, and criteria calculation details for each performance criterion.
- A Servicer Overview section with additional information about your overall portfolio composition, loss mitigation activity, performance history, peer comparison, roll rates, and trends for liquidation and retention options.
- An Alternatives to Foreclosure section, which includes performance data for loan modifications, short sales/deeds-in-lieu, and repayment plans on a year-to-date basis.
- A Servicer Success File Review Monitoring section, which will contain performance results if you have completed a Prudent Servicing Review, Short Sale Compliance Review, or Loan Modification Compliance Review.
Minimum System Requirements
You will need to use Windows® Internet Explorer® 9.0 at a minimum to view your new Scorecard, with your browser's Compatibility View enabled. Set Zoom to 100 percent, and set Text Size to medium.
To help you understand and navigate the updates to your Scorecard, you can download easy-to-print reference guides and online self-studies about the Servicing Success Program, including the Freddie Mac Servicing Success Program Reference Guide. You can find a link for the Freddie Mac Servicing Success Program Reference Guide conveniently located on the left navigation bar of your Scorecard. You can also access several webinars about the Scorecard on our Learning Center.
For more information about your Servicer Success Scorecard and the enhancements to the Servicer Performance Profile website: