All Investor Accounting Manager Reports Transitioning to the Service Loans Application
June 14, 2013
Effective June 24, 2013, all Investor Accounting ManagerSM (IAM) reports will be available through the Freddie Mac Service Loans application and Servicers will no longer be able to register for IAM. Effective September 16, 2013, IAM will be retired. We are making this change to provide you with a central source for investor accounting reporting needs. Servicers can currently only access certain investor accounting reports in IAM. Transitioning the remaining reports from IAM to the Service Loans application consolidates the number of sources to access investor accounting information.
Simpler Process, More Options
This transition provides you with many benefits in addition to simplifying access:
- Enhanced downloading options. Users can choose from three formats for downloading reports: PDF, comma separated value (.csv), or Excel.
- Simpler, more intuitive formats. The user-friendly formats offered through the Service Loans application offer a better user experience.
- Same content. Reports will keep the same content, enabling Servicers to reduce errors, synchronize data files with Freddie Mac, and monitor cash position.
- Customized reports. The Create Your Own Report tool will continue to let Servicers create customized reports.
- Longer data retention. Data is retained for over 12 months, in most cases. For more information about report retention, contact your Freddie Mac representative.
Beginning June 24, the following investor accounting reports, previously available only in IAM, will also be available through the Service Loans application:
- ARM Notification
- Create Your Own Report
- Current Cycle ARM Adjustments
- Loan Level Trial Balance
- Loan Modification
- Negotiated Payoff Report
- Newly Funded Loans
- Newly Transferred in Loans
- Remittance Detail
- S/S Amount Due Drilldown
- S/S Amount Received Drilldown
IAM Report Availability
To ensure we provide you with comprehensive support, reports in IAM will remain available until September 16. During that time, Servicers will be able to access investor accounting reports through the IAM and the Service Loans application. After September 16, IAM will no longer be available and Servicers must access all reports through the Service Loans application.
Accessing the IAM Reports in the Service Loans Application
Current users of the Service Loans application are not impacted by this change. However, there may be individuals within servicing organizations who do not have access to the Service Loans application. To ensure access to investor accounting reports remains uninterrupted, please take the following actions:
Servicers with access to the Service Loans application:
- Simply access investor accounting reports through the Service Loans application as usual.
Servicers without access to the Service Loans application:
- Visit the Service Loans Application Resource Center for instructions on how to register a new user for Service Loans application.
- On or after June 24, 2013, Servicers will not be able to register for IAM, and should sign up for the Service Loans application.
- For access to only retrieve, view and print reports, enroll current IAM users as “Read Only Analyst” in the Service Loans application. Otherwise, choose an appropriate role listed on the Service Loans Resource Center.
- Take advantage of the Help function within the Service Loans Application if you need assistance with reporting.
For More Information
- Contact your servicing account manager or 800-FREDDIE.