Investor Accounting Manager Will Be Retired on November 15
October 28, 2013
Effective 5 p.m. ET on November 15, 2013, Investor Accounting ManagerSM (IAM) will be retired. For all future reporting cycles, Servicers will be required to use the Freddie Mac Service Loans application. This change was first announced in Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide (Guide) Bulletin 2013-10.
Using the Service Loans Application for Your Investor Reporting Needs
The Service Loans application provides a central source for your investor accounting reporting needs. All investor reports are available in the application, which is user friendly and offers improved downloading options and simpler, more intuitive formats than IAM.
We’ve also updated the application to enable you to:
- Search by multiple loan numbers simultaneously using the View Custom Report tab
- View and download the Loan Modifications Processed Report, previously provided through email
- Download the LLR Edits To Be Cleared Details and LLR System Cleared Edits Details reports into PDF, comma separated value (.csv), or Excel formats. These new reports replace the hyperlink function for the Edits to Be Cleared and System Cleared Edits reports used in IAM.
- To learn about edit codes:
- Click the Help button from the View Outbound Reports tab
- Select Resolving Loan-Level Edits Quick Reference Guide and search for the appropriate edit code
Investor Reporting Training is Available
Visit Freddie Mac’s Learning Center for more information about the Service Loans applications and/or investor accounting reporting.
Register for the Service Loans Application
- Visit the Service Loans Application Resource Center for instructions on how to register for Service Loans application.
- Choose one of the users roles that provide access to the Reports Tab. To only retrieve, view and print reports, enroll users as “Read Only Analyst” in the Service Loans application.
For More Information
- Review Guide Bulletin 2013-10.
- Contact your Freddie Mac representative.