February 2014 UCDP Notification and UAD Update
February 11, 2014
Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae (the GSEs) are providing you with the February 2014 Uniform Collateral Data Portal® (UCDP®) Release Notification and Uniform Appraisal Dataset (UAD) Update to announce:
- Changes to Accepted XML File Formats in UCDP – Beginning July 13, 2014, the GSEs will only accept the MISMO XML file format in the UCDP. The UCDP will no longer accept appraisals submitted in PDF, ACI XML, and AIReady file formats.
- Reminders on Submissions of Appraisals in the UCDP – Lenders should designate the required appraisal in the Appraisal 1 Section (not Appraisal 2 or 3 Sections). In addition, the Document File ID assigned from the UCDP must only be used for one loan.
- Implementation of the Third Phase of UCDP Conversion of Fatal UAD Edits – The third phase of the conversion of current UAD compliance warning edits to fatal UAD edits will be implemented in the UCDP on July 13, 2014.
For additional details on these changes, and the UAD and UCDP:
- Read the February 2014 UCDP Release Notification and UAD Update
- UAD Web page
- UCDP Web page
- Freddie Mac Learning Center
This communication relates to the Uniform Mortgage Data Program®, an effort undertaken jointly by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac at the direction of their regulator, the Federal Housing Finance Agency.