Set Up Your Online User Profile for Single-Family Business Applications
April 17, 2014
We've implemented an online password reset capability for Single-Family business applications that require a user ID and password.
Four Simple Steps to Create Your User Profile
The process is easy and only takes a few minutes:
- Click here to log in or visit a Single-Family business application homepage and click the "Update your profile" link.
- Enter your user ID and password.
- Provide or validate basic contact information, including your name, email address, and phone number.
- Establish three security questions and corresponding answers for user verification.
If you have multiple user IDs, then you must complete this process for each of them. Please note that you can use the same password and security questions/answers for each of the IDs.
Benefits of Your New User Profile
This self-service solution allows you to manage your personal information and password for Single-Family business applications at any time. You no longer have to contact Freddie Mac Customer Support (800-FREDDIE) during normal operating hours.
Once you've created your user profile, you'll easily be able to:
- Update your personal information and security questions.
- Change an existing password.
- Reset a forgotten password.
- Retrieve a forgotten user ID.
- Receive confirmation of profile updates
Please note: Certain Single-Family business services and applications do not utilize this online user profile, including the Freddie Mac Reimbursement System, BPO Direct®, HomeSteps®, Global Payments, Inc. payment service, and joint government-sponsored enterprise applications. Continue to use existing password reset processes for these applications.
Internet Explorer 9 Compatibility
The online user profile was developed using Internet Explorer 9. If you encounter any compatibility issues with other versions of Internet Explorer, please click on the "Compatibility View" button located on the address bar. Please work with your IT department if you continue to experience any issues.
View our User Profile and Password Reset Tutorial to learn more about this new self-service solution.
Single-Family Business News Subscription Center
Visit our Subscription Center and sign up to receive the latest Single-Family news, updates, alerts, and new training offerings.
For More Information
If you have questions, please contact 800-FREDDIE and select Option "1" for Password Reset assistance.