May 2014 UCDP Release Notification and UAD Update
May 6, 2014
Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae (the GSEs) are providing you with the May 2014 Uniform Collateral Data Portal® (UCDP®) Release Notification and Uniform Appraisal Dataset (UAD) Update to announce:
- Changes to Accepted MISMO XML File Formats in the UCDP – Beginning July 13, 2014, the GSEs will only accept the MISMO XML file format in the UCDP. The UCDP will no longer accept appraisals submitted in PDF, ACI XML, and AIReady file formats.
- Implementation of Third Phase of UCDP Conversion of Warning to Fatal UAD Edits – The third phase of the conversion of current UAD compliance warning edits to fatal UAD edits will be implemented in the UCDP on July 13, 2014.
- Additional Phase of Fatal UAD Edits – There will be an additional phase of fatal UAD edits, details to come.
- Reminder on Submissions of Appraisals in the UCDP – Lenders should designate the required appraisal in the Appraisal 1 Section (not Appraisal 2 or 3 Sections). In addition, the Document File ID assigned from the UCDP must only be used for one loan.
For additional details on these changes, and the UAD and UCDP:
- Read the May 2014 UCDP Release Notification and UAD Update
- UAD Web page
- UCDP Web page
- Freddie Mac Learning Center
This communication relates to the Uniform Mortgage Data Program®, an effort undertaken jointly by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac at the direction of their regulator, the Federal Housing Finance Agency.