Selling System Enhancements Coming Soon
July 10, 2014
As part of our enhancements to make the Freddie Mac selling system easier to use, we are updating the following on July 28, 2014.
Adding Freddie Mac Loan Number Search Capability
Search for your existing loan data with your Freddie Mac loan number. This new feature is in response to your feedback and gives you another method to search for your loan data – in addition to the existing Seller Loan Identifier search capability.
The search by Freddie Mac loan number option is available from the selling system home page and from the basic and advanced search tabs on the pipeline search screens.
Expanding Selling System Online Help Features
Get answers quickly with our enhanced online help to questions you may have when entering loan data into the selling system. Updates include:
- Detailed content explaining all aspects of the selling system’s functionality.
- Improved Table of Contents for easier navigation.
- New search capability.
- Short video clips that walk you through common selling system topics.
To access, click on the “help” tab at the top of the selling system home page.
For more information:
- Contact 800-FREDDIE and select Option 3.
- Take advantage of our Selling System Updates, 3rd Quarter 2014 Tutorial to guide you through these changes. You will be able to access the tutorial in mid-August by visiting the Learning Center Updates page and selecting the Selling & Delivery tab.