Checkout the New and Improved Workout Prospector
August 25, 2014
Today we launched the new and improved Workout Prospector®. We made the following enhancements based on your feedback:
- A streamlined, more intuitive user interface that makes the tool easier to use.
- A new automated settlement capability for modifications of conventional mortgages.
- Delegated authority to process Freddie Mac Standard and Streamlined Modifications
with mark-to-market loan-to-value ratios less than 80 percent.
Watch this brief video to see how
Workout Prospector is better than ever!
Functional Changes and Benefits
The new and improved Workout Prospector allows you to streamline existing processes and help your bottom line, while continuing to optimize borrower outcomes with greater certainty.
Specifically, the enhancements have:
- Eliminated the need to submit Guide Form 1128, Loss Mitigation Transmittal Worksheet, for modifications on conventional mortgages.
- Reduced the number of required settlement fields from 50 to 17.
- Provided real-time notifications on potential missing or incorrect data.
- Decreased settlement times considerably.
- Reduced the average amount of user clicks by 75 percent.
- Provided the ability to download and maintain a comprehensive record of your settlement transactions.
We’ve also addressed concerns related to the costs of servicing Freddie Mac loans by increasing operational efficiency and mitigating potential data correction fees.
We’ve developed comprehensive webinars to assist you in learning about Workout Prospector's more intuitive user interface and the streamlined path for modeling modifications and liquidations.
For additional support, you can review and download the updated Workout Prospector Users' Guide or access the HELP feature within the tool.