Loan Advisor Suite Deploys July 11— Here’s What Current Users Should Know
July 6, 2016
On Monday, July 11, 2016, we are deploying the new Freddie Mac Loan Advisor Suite® portal. Here’s what this means for you:
- Loan Prospector® will become Loan Product Advisor®, our next-generation automated underwriting tool, and you will automatically have access to its new functionality and features, if you are a current web user of Loan Prospector.
- Loan Product Advisor, Loan Quality Advisor®, and Loan Coverage Advisor® will have a fresh new look, aligned with the Loan Advisor Suite brand, to provide you an enhanced user experience, streamlined navigation, intuitive functionality, and an easy-to-read layout.
- Loan Product Advisor, Loan Quality Advisor, Loan Coverage Advisor and Selling SystemSM users will have access to their tools in one central place.
- Single sign-on will be enabled for all tools except Selling System. You log in once and can easily move between the tools you are authorized for without having to log in again. Single sign-on for the Selling System will be added in the future.
Your Current Access Will Still Work
We’re making it easy for you. Use your existing bookmarks for any of these tools and you will be automatically redirected to the Loan Advisor Suite portal. Once you log in using your current username and password, you will have access your tools from the Welcome page. You should create new bookmarks for each of your tools and delete the previous ones.
If you don’t remember your username and/or password, click the “Forgot your username/password?” link under the “LOG IN” button to retrieve your information. Please note that this link only works if you establish your “password reset” user profile prior to July 11, 2016. If you have not completed a user profile and need help doing so, please click here.
Your experience on July 11, will vary depending on which Freddie Mac tool you use and how you access it. See the How You Access Tools chart (below) for what to expect.
Tools Unavailable the Weekend We Deploy
Please be aware that during the weekend of July 8-10, Loan Prospector, Loan Quality Advisor and Loan Coverage Advisor will be unavailable during the following dates and times:
- Loan Coverage Advisor: Friday, July 8 at 8 p.m. EST – Monday, July 11 at 5:30 a.m. EST.
- Loan Prospector: Saturday, July 9 at 11 p.m. EST – Monday, July 11 at 5:30 a.m. EST.
- Loan Quality Advisor: Saturday, July 9 at 11 p.m. EST – Monday, July 11 at 5:30 a.m. EST.
New Training Available
We’re offering new trainings for Loan Product Advisor, Loan Quality Advisor and Loan Coverage Advisor. The Loan Product Advisor webinar will give you an overview of Loan Advisor Suite, as well as details on how to use the new Loan Product Advisor Feedback Certificate.
To register for this training and to learn more about other training opportunities for Loan Advisor Suite tools, please visit the Learning Center.