Guide Bulletin 2017-4: Incorporating Investor Reporting Changes
April 12, 2017
In today’s Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide (Guide) Bulletin 2017-4, we’re incorporating changes associated with our Investor Reporting Change Initiative into the Guide, including implementation dates and comprehensive updates to sections/chapters. As announced on March 23, 2017, we’ve extended the implementation date to May 1, 2019.
Key Highlights: More Building Blocks
Today’s announcement provides:
- A policy-oriented narrative to further help you incorporate the investor reporting changes into your existing policies and procedures.
- New details on our data cutover strategy, retirement of existing remittance types, and drafting requirements.
In a future Guide Bulletin, we’ll provide information on recertifying your custodial accounts, cutover conversion and any other necessary details to ensure a smooth transition and implementation.
FYI: Minor Updates to Requirements and New Visual Resource
In response to your feedback, we’ve made some minor edits to our business requirements and technical specifications for clarification purposes. Please read the respective “Revision History” sections in the documents for more information.
Also, check out our new Future State Overview visual for a snapshot example of our future monthly investor reporting processes. You can refer to our business requirements for information on different scenarios.
For More Information
- Visit our Investor Reporting Change Initiative web page.
- Review our new Future State Overview.
- Read Guide Bulletins 2017-4, 2016-15, and our implementation extension announcement.
- Contact your Freddie Mac representative.