New Loan Collateral Advisor® Welcome Page and UCDP® Feedback Messages
August 3, 2017
We're improving the Loan Collateral Advisor® welcome page by adding graphics that deliver information in a more user-friendly way. We're also updating the proprietary feedback messages you see in the tool and the Uniform Collateral Data Portal® (UCDP®).
New Welcome Page Delivers the Information You Want
The Loan Collateral Advisor welcome page will now offer graphs and charts that provide the information you’ve told us you want to see front and center in the tool. Here’s what you can expect:
- Top 10 messages – your most frequently received feedback messages for the past week.
- Collateral representation and warranty relief – percentage of appraisals submitted to the UCDP in the past week that would be eligible for collateral rep and warranty relief.
- Valuation Risk Scores – the count and percentage of appraisals in each of the last four weeks.
- Appraisal Quality Risk Scores – the count and percentage of appraisals in each of the last four weeks.
Note: the charts/graphs are derived from Form 70/1004 (Single-Family) appraisals only.
Feedback Message Updates
The Freddie Mac proprietary feedback messages are being updated in response to customer feedback and our internal analysis of appraisal data. Because Loan Collateral Advisor seamlessly integrates with the UCDP, these messages will also be viewable in the UCDP. These changes:
- Refine Loan Collateral Advisor appraisal quality risk scoring and messaging, using the most current data.
- Communicate additional opportunities for collateral rep and warranty relief.
The updates include new messages, as well changes to some existing messages to provide you with the clearest possible direction and feedback.