Why the Single Security Should Be on Your Radar
November 1, 2017
As you start mapping out your plans for 2018, make sure you're keeping the Single Security initiative on your radar. Next year you'll see more preparatory activities leading to the launch of the Single Security in 2Q of 2019.
We've put together a summary of anticipated Seller/Servicer changes and a Single Security Initiative Market Adoption Playbook with a detailed Seller/Servicer appendix to help you determine what changes and business opportunities you need to prepare for.
The sooner you get started on your impact assessments and business planning, the smoother and easier the transition will be for your organization when the Single Security launches.
For More Information
- Freddie Mac Single Security web page
- Single Security Frequently Asked Questions
- Single Security features and highlights
- Single Security Illustrative Implementation Timeline
- FHFA's An Update on Implementation of the Single Security and the Common Securitization Platform.
- Subscribe to updates on the Single Security and Common Securitization Platform