Single Security Webinar: What Seller/Servicers Need to Know
June 12, 2018
If you missed the Single Security conference last month or want to learn more about how the Single Security may affect your day-to-day operations, the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) is hosting a webinar on this hot industry topic on June 27, 2018. The webinar is complimentary to MBA members. Non-members can join for a cost.
Mark Hanson, our senior vice president for securitization, will be part of the panel of leading industry experts who will share insights to help Seller/Servicers prepare for this major change in the home financing market.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- An overview of what is changing and when lenders can expect the changes to take place
- How the changes will impact your day-to-day operations
- Steps your company and staff need to take in the coming months to prepare
- Resources that are currently available to help better understand the changes
- What MBA has done and is doing to support the ongoing efforts
We also encourage you to contact your Freddie Mac representative if you have specific questions about the Single Security and doing business with Freddie Mac.
Here are other useful resources to help you get ready for the Single Security:
- Single Security Initiative Market Adoption Playbook
- Single Security: What Does It Means to Freddie Mac Seller/Servicers
- Single Security and Common Security Platform web page