Single Security Poll – Are You On Track?
At the recent Single Security conference on May 14, we polled attendees to find out where they were with their Single Security preparations. Here’s what we learned:
- 83% have reviewed their internal systems and processes to determine impacts of the Single Security
- 71% have contacted their vendors
- 68% have assembled a team to work on the needed changes
- 63% said their firm will be ready; 33.3% said they were not sure
We are encouraged by these numbers. Take the same quick poll and see how you compare with others and those who attended the May conference.
No one wants to be left behind. Make sure you’re proactively assessing and planning for impacts. Getting ready may take longer than you think.
For More Information
- Single Security Initiative Adoption Playbook
- Single Security: What does it mean for Seller/Servicers
- Freddie Mac Single Security web page
- Subscribe to Single Security updates