It's Now Easier to Use Loan Selling Advisor℠
June 29, 2018
New search and usability screen changes are coming to Loan Selling AdvisorSM in July.
eMortgage Identifier and Search Capability
Loan Selling Advisor users currently see the ⓔ symbol to designate an electronic mortgage on selected screens, including the Loan Pipeline screens. Beginning July 2, the ⓔ symbol will also appear on the Enter Settlement Details and the Create/View Certification Forms screens.
Additionally, we’re making it easier for you to search for eMortgages by enabling you to filter for eMortgage loans or paper loans on the Enter Settlement Details and the Create/View Certification Forms: Build screens.
Screen Usability Improvements
Beginning July 30, you’ll notice redesigned loan and contract screens making them easier to use. Here’s what’s new:
Loan Pipeline and Contract Pipeline screens now allow you to:
- Create and save customized search result templates that give you the flexibility of selecting specific columns of loan and contract pipeline data you want to view and the order in which you want to view them.
- Export data displayed on the page with the click of a button.
Loan Pipeline screen searches have been simplified by:
- Combining the ability to perform Basic and Advanced searches into a single tab.
- Including Modified and Converted Loan types in the search results by default.
- Allowing you to search using a loan’s LP Key.
Additional updates include:
- Improved visual iconography to more easily identify available functions.
- Clearer delineation of loan screen sections.
- Automatically expanded or collapsed screen sections based upon the data you enter.
For More Information
- Visit Freddie Mac’s Learning Center for more on our training programs and reference tools.
- Contact your Freddie Mac representative.