Get More Data at Your Fingertips with Enhanced Business Intelligence Dashboards
July 2, 2018
On June 29, Business Intelligence updated the Loan Closing Advisor® and ACE & Collateral R&W Relief dashboards. These enhancements help you identify trends in your submissions to Loan Closing Advisor and Loan Selling Advisor℠, so you can better meet the Uniform Closing Dataset (UCD) requirements, and maximize opportunities for automated collateral evaluation (ACE) and collateral representation and warranty relief. Here’s what’s changed:
Loan Closing Advisor Dashboard
The previous Loan Closing Advisor dashboards are consolidated into one summary providing a high-level look at your Loan Closing Advisor activity, including the following drill-down dashboards:
Submission Results Dashboard: offers results for all three services (General Info, Data Quality and Eligibility).
- Volumes of results
- Percentage of loans impacted by critical messages
- Message codes and descriptions for all messages
UCD Requirement Dashboard: shows percentage of submissions where the UCD mandate was satisfied during a selected date range.
- Filterable, loan-level grid
- Six-month trend
Closing with Red Status Dashboard (available July 7, 2018): provides percentage- and count-based metrics for loans that have critical messages for the three services.
- Closed – loans with closing dates in the last 60 days
- Closing – loans that will close in the next 15 calendar days; presenting an opportunity for corrections prior to closing
ACE & Collateral R&W Relief Dashboard
The dashboard allows for analysis of all loans submitted to Loan Selling Advisor, both with ACE and when an appraisal is present. This includes the following dashboards:
- Summary Dashboard: view of collateral rep and warranty relief eligibility for all submissions to Loan Selling Advisor – with ACE, where an appraisal is present and both of them combined.
- Reason Level Drilldown Dashboard (ACE and Appraisal): provides the details of each not eligible reason – by percentage and count – as well as overlapping and trend grids.
- Eligible at Some Point in History Dashboard (ACE and Appraisal): looks at eligibility fall out – by percentage and count – with details of why loans lost eligibility, including overlaps and trends.