Greater Insight into Loan Quality with New Business Intelligence Dashboards
August 28, 2018
Additional Information. An updated design. The Loan Quality Advisor® Business Intelligence dashboards now tell you even more about the quality of the loans you’re submitting, allowing you to identify trends and opportunities for process improvements.
The new dashboards provide a high-level overview of your Loan Quality Advisor activity and detailed information about submission results for purchase eligibility, risk assessment and comparison to Loan Product Advisor submissions. Here’s what’s new:
Loan Summary dashboard gives you a high-level view of your Loan Quality Advisor activity.
- Submission Results Summary – provides submission results for the three Loan Quality Advisor services (Purchase Eligibility, LPA Data Compare and Risk Assessment).
- Top non-green messages – displays most often received non-green messages for the three Loan Quality Advisor services, including message code, description and percent of loans impacted.
- First time quality – shows you how many of your initial submissions received a green status for each applicable Loan Quality Advisor service.
Submission Results dashboard offers insight into results from each of the three Loan Quality Advisor services.
- Daily trend – colored submission results for a selected date range.
- Category and message grid – displays aggregated messages, with count and percentage, for the Loan Quality Advisor services in a selected date range.
- Six-month trend – provides trends for colored submission results, including volume, percentage and first vs last submission result percentage.
For More Information
- Visit the Business Intelligence web page.