Give Your Users Instant Access to Freddie Mac Tools
December 3, 2018
Freddie Mac Access Manager is a self-service system that enables you to easily create, manage, and provision your users’ access to certain Freddie Mac Single-Family sourcing and servicing tools and applications, including tools in Freddie Mac Loan Advisor Suite®.
Easier. Faster. More Efficient.
Through Freddie Mac Access Manager, the power is in your hands. Your Administrators can grant users fast access to our tools and applications − in just a few clicks and minutes − including:
- Loan Collateral Advisor® New
- Loan Selling Advisor® New
- Business Intelligence New
- Post Fund Data Correction New
- Condo Project Advisor™
- Loan Product Advisor®
- Loan Quality Advisor®
- Loan Closing Advisor®
- Loan Coverage Advisor®
- Correspondent Assignment Center
- Service Loans Application
- Servicer Performance Profile
- Default Fees Appeal System
- Workout Prospector®
- Quality Control Advisor® - Coming 2019
Save Valuable Time
To provide users access to Freddie Mac tools and applications, you used to have to submit an online form that took several days to process. Now, you’ll get your users’ ID and password in just minutes − saving your organization valuable time. Web-based access request also means no more paper forms.
Your organization’s designated Executive Administrator can assign a Primary Administrator, who can provision other users within the organization to access Freddie Mac tools and applications.
Real-Time Reporting for Greater Transparency
Freddie Mac Access Manager also reports in real time on the tools and applications that users are provisioned to access − and the associated roles. Reports can be easily downloaded in PDF and CSV formats on demand, improving transparency of user access.
Get Access Now
Freddie Mac Access Manager is another innovation from Freddie Mac that enables simplified self-service.
If you’re not already using Freddie Mac Access Manager to provision your staff to use our tools and applications, visit the Access Manager web page and click the green "Get Started" button; fill out and submit the brief form. We'll follow up.
If you have any questions, or want to find out if your company is already using Freddie Mac Access Manager, contact the Customer Support Contact Center (800-FREDDIE).
- Access Manager web page and FAQs.
- Access Manager Online Help Center − Get help on workflows, user certification, system access and more.
- Access Manager Self-Guided Tutorial − Provides an overview, hands-on activities, and simulations. (25 mins)
- Access Manager Training Webinar − Orients system administrators to Access Manager. (90 minutes)
Freddie Mac Access Manager is a provisioning system that enables you to easily manage your users’ access to certain Freddie Mac Single-Family sourcing and servicing tools and applications.