Quality Control Information Manager
Quality Control Information Manager (QCIM) is a complete end-to-end system for managing your Quality Control (QC) post-funding process. With this secure, web-based system, your QC management process is:
- More transparent – Get greater transparency into the status of the review of a loan throughout the loan file review and remedy processes.
- Quicker – Upload documents online, such as complete loan files, missing documents, incomplete documents and appeals and additional documents.
- Easier – Access, view and download monthly QC sample file requests. More simply track statuses and easily identify outstanding requests.
Important Update for Using Internet Explorer with QCIM
Beginning June 1, 2017, we recommend you use Internet Explorer 11 when using Quality Control Information Manager (QCIM). Using an outdated or unsupported browser, such as Internet Explorer 8, 9 or 10, can present security risk and impact QCIM performance. We encourage you to upgrade now to version 11.
Key QCIM Features
Manage overall QC data with flexible reports and individualized dashboards to help you identify and correct loan manufacturing process deficiencies.
- Upload up to 20 documents/loan files at one time, when using Internet Explorer 10 or above. Include documents for different loan numbers during the same upload, and view the status of the documents you’ve uploaded through the Document Upload Log. NEW!
- Get immediate feedback on the status of your loan originations with the Deficiency Results tab. NEW!
- Get an even more in-depth view of loan status from the Summary chart, available through the Review Results tab. NEW!
- Customize dashboards give a view of loan file deficiencies, QC loan file sample trending and the loan file review pipeline.
- Enhanced reporting illustrates the Top 5 Deficiencies, Top 10 Missing Documents and Missing Document Rate.
- Detailed deficiency information includes Top 5 Deficiencies, detailed Deficiency Category and Deficiency Trending information. Track and analyze QC trends to pinpoint and correct deficiencies you’ve identified in your loan manufacturing process.
- Loan Review Summary for both Performing Loans (PL) and Non-performing Loans (NPL) includes QC loan review acceptance rates, Remedy data, and deficiency trending.
- QC Key Indicators identify issues with your loan file submissions to improve file completeness and ultimately shorten your file review timeline.
- QC timelines show the average number of days it takes Freddie Mac to complete a file review, as well as the average number of days for appeal decisions.
Loan File Management
Manage loan file and document requests.
- Track status of loan file requests to determine what loans are pending or incomplete.
- See detail on pending file requests and missing documents, including incomplete document requests, due dates and upload history.
- Upload loan files and missing documents to verify receipt that Freddie Mac received your submitted documents, and track the status of the request to ensure that the request was fulfilled.
Manage the remedy requests and appeals process.
- Monitor your remedy pipeline by easily tracking the status of your remedies.
- Upload and track status of pending appeals.
- Manage repurchase late fees by tracking the number of days the repurchase request has been outstanding.
- Request, track and view loss statements and view your month-end Remedy Management reports.
The QCIM Sign-up Process
To sign up your company for QCIM, follow these steps:
- Complete the Seller/Servicer Officer Certification and Appointment of Customer Administrator Form to designate your Administrator.
- The form must be signed by an Officer of the Seller/Servicer (Assistant Vice President or higher rank or other equivalent Officer title) who is authorized to approve a Customer Administrator.
- Attach the signed form to an email and send to the QCIM mailbox.
- Once your Administrator is set up in QCIM, he/she will approve additional QCIM users as needed.
Note: If you are a new QCIM user in your company, you can request your own ID and password by sending an email to the QCIM mailbox or by logging into QCIM and click the "New User" link.
- QCIM User Guide
- QCIM Glossary
- QCIM Document Uploading Guide
- QCIM Loan File Management Tutorial
- QCIM Remedy Management Tutorial
- QCIM Management Reporting Tutorial
- QCIM Upload Documents Tutorial
- Read the fact sheet "QCIM: Your End-to-End Post-Funding QC Solution"
- For technical support, call (855) 748-4784.
- For more information, contact your Freddie Mac representative.