Sell and Deliver
Get details on our pricing, sales options, delivery requirements, document custody, selling system and more.
Options/Executions & Selling System Login
Choose a cash or securities execution for your mortgages, or explore a bulk sale of mortgages you're currently holding in your portfolio.
- Sell for Cash
Best efforts, servicing-released, servicing-retained, Weighted Average Coupon (WAC) ARM Cash
- Swap for Securities
Fixed-rate Guarantor, MultiLender Swap, WAC ARM Guarantor
- Early Funding Guarantor, MultiLender
- Portfolio Strategy and Sale Solutions
Sale options, data submission, and portfolio solutions
- Optimize Your Liquidity and Profitability-Create Investment Securities from Your Mortgage Pipeline
- Requirements for Seller and Warehouse Lender Relationships
- Quick Tips on Guide Features
- Upcoming Requirement Changes
- Representation and Warranty Framework
- Available Mortgage Products – Exhibit 17S
- Get Started Using the Selling System
Access the various indices and delivery fee information to help you choose the execution that matches your business objectives.
Guarantor and MultiLender Swap
When you deliver mortgages to Freddie Mac, you're delivering loan data through our systems, with other documentation and information that we require. By delivering accurate data and information, you can ensure smooth completion of your Freddie Mac sale transaction.
Refer to Guide Chapter 6302 for delivery instructions for Mortgage Data Delivery Requirements.
July 15, 2015 - In Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide (Guide) Bulletin 2015-12 we announced the following Freddie Mac Selling SystemSM updates that impact Document Custodians:
- Certification up to five borrowers. You’ll be able to view and certify up to five borrowers on a mortgage, effective August 31, 2015. We’re updating Form 1034E, Custodial Certification Schedule, generated from the Selling System, to capture the additional borrowers.
Please start certifying all borrowers as soon as you’re operationally able to do so. Effective March 1, 2016, you are required to certify up to five borrowers on the note, if applicable.
- New export dataset. We’re introducing a new Selling System export dataset, including the additional borrower fields, which you can customize to match your needs.
We updated the Document Custody Procedures Handbook to reflect the changes related to expanding the number of borrowers as well as other information.
Tools and Resources
- Freddie Mac Contacts for Document Custody – Contact us directly or use our online form if you have questions and comments.
- Document Custody Procedures Handbook – Find guidelines that will help you meet our requirements for document custody processes.
- Implementation Guide for Selling System Export - Document Custodians – Review the export formats for the ULDD named fields in the selling system. – Updated as of August 31, 2015
- Certifying Mortgages for Freddie Mac tutorial.
- Training and Resources.
Help & Training
Whether you're new to Freddie Mac or a frequent seller – you will find solutions that meet all your training needs here. Let us help you manage your pipeline whether you sell to us for cash or swap for securities.
Upcoming Training Events
Selling & Delivery training is offered in convenient, self-study tutorials available online 24/7.
Training for this topic is offered in convenient, web-based self-study resources. There are no training events scheduled at this time. Please view a complete list of training events on other topics of interest.
Workshop Web Event