Freddie Mac's Correspondent XChange − formerly known as Third Party Transaction Services (TPTS) − allows you to utilize Loan Selling AdvisorSM to easily transfer your loans to the aggregator.
After you create and save your loan data in Loan Selling Advisor, you will use the Correspondent XChange functionality to access your loans and monitor their progress throughout the data transfer process.
Resources and Training
Use the following resources to help get you started. We're in the midst of updating our materials, so you may see some documents or tutorials identified as "Third Party Transaction Services (TPTS)." Thanks for your patience!
- Correspondent XChange Functionality Manual: Use the Functionality Manual to:
- View, evaluate and modify loans in the Originator Pipeline.
- Submit loans to an aggregator.
- View loans submitted or transferred to an aggregator.
- Delete loans.
- Correspondent XChange Tip Sheet: Use the Tip Sheet to understand the loan data delivery process in Loan Selling Advisor.
- Loan Selling Advisor's Third Party Transaction Services (30 minute tutorial)
- Aggregator Pipeline Demonstration (10 minutes)
- Selling & Delivery: Training and Resources
- Tips on Using Loan Quality Advisor for Loans Sold through Freddie Mac's Bifurcated, Correspondent Model Programs [pdf]