Easy D is a servicing-released execution offered jointly with U.S. Bank. The tri-party relationship is with you, Freddie Mac and U.S. Bank. Launched in 2004, this partnership was created to provide a competitive alternative to correspondent outlets. Since that time, the program has sold more than $100 billion in volume and has a proven track record of success.
- Operational bifurcation. The Seller is responsible for selling representations & warranties, and U.S. Bank is responsible for the servicing representations and warranties.
- Lower warehouse costs due to quick loan purchases.
- Easy delivery. Electronic loan file images and the Freddie Mac Loan Selling AdvisorSM simplify loan delivery.
- Streamlined pre-funding review through U.S. Bank. Review time will be significantly shorter, saving you time and money.
- No credit overlays. You'll have more certainty in what you are able to sell and a wide array of mortgage products.
- Multiple pricing options based on your unique needs.
- Dedicated support with staff at U.S. Bank.
Which Execution is Best for You?
Contact us to find the right Servicing-Released execution for your business.
If you're interested in participating in Easy D, you must meet certain criteria.
For information, contact your Freddie Mac or U.S. Bank Account representative.