More options for your business
Finding the best outlet for the servicing of your loans is important to operating your business efficiently – whether you prefer to release servicing on all of your loans or only a few – or you're looking for an improved secondary market offering.
Our servicing-released executions provide liquidity to the market, which helps maintain price stability and helps ensure that you can easily sell your servicing to our experienced servicing partners.
Freddie Mac has the following servicing-released executions to meet customers' needs.
Sell one, a few or many loans for cash and release the servicing in the same transaction. This enables you to improve liquidity by preserving capital and moving mortgages off your balance sheet quickly, allowing you to fund more mortgages.
- Competitive Pricing. Receive bids from multiple, proven Servicing Buyers using Best Efforts or Mandatory Pricing options.
- Full Bifurcation. The Servicer purchases the servicing rights only.
- Fast Settlement. Often within the same day as certification.
Have the flexibility to pick the Servicers of your choice. Negotiate your servicing contract terms directly with the Servicer.
- Bifurcated and non-bifurcated options.
- Choose your Servicing Buyers.
Benefit from tri-party relationships with our approved correspondent lenders.
- Streamlined loan delivery.
- Minimal credit overlays.
- Customized support.