More options for your business
Finding the best outlet for the servicing contract rights for loans you sell to Freddie Mac is important to operating your business efficiently – whether you prefer to transfer servicing on all loans or only a few – or you're looking for an improved secondary market offering.
Servicing-Released XChange is our suite of executions that provide liquidity to the market, which helps maintain price stability and helps ensure that you can easily transfer servicing to another approved servicer.
Freddie Mac has the following servicing-released executions to meet customers' needs.
Sell one, a few or many loans for cash and transfer the servicing in the same transaction. This enables you to improve liquidity by preserving capital and moving mortgages off your balance sheet quickly, allowing you to fund more mortgages.
- Competitive Pricing. Receive bids from multiple, proven Servicing Transferees using Best Efforts or Mandatory Pricing options.
- Full Bifurcation.The Servicer purchases the servicing contract rights only with Servicing Transferee liability only for servicing representations and warranties.
- Fast Settlement. Often within the same day as certification.
Have the flexibility to pick the Freddie Mac-approved Servicers of your choice. Negotiate your servicing contract rights purchase and sale agreement terms directly with the Servicer.
- Bifurcated and non-bifurcated options.
- Choose your Servicing Transferees.
Benefit from tri-party relationships with our approved correspondent lenders.
- Streamlined loan delivery.
- Minimal credit overlays.
- Customized support.